INSIDE TUCSON BUSINESS
April 13, 2012
Excerpts from the weekly Inside Real Estate & Construction column highlight annual Tucson CoStar Power Broker recognition for firms and individuals and PICOR’s expanded retail brokerage capabilities, hiring Aaron LaPrise:
Tucson’s ‘Power Brokers’
The commercial real estate research company CoStar Group has honored Tucson area firms with its 2011 Power Broker awards for outstanding performance. The honors are awarded by category: top leasing firm, top sales firm, and top brokers by market sector.
By category and alphabetically, CoStar Power Broker awards recognized:
- Top leasing firms: CBRE, Grubb & Ellis, KW Commercial, Long Realty, Mark Irvin Commercial Real Estate Services, Oxford Realty Advisors, PICOR Commercial Real Estate Services, Romano Real Estate, Tucson Realty & Trust and Volk Company.
- Top sales firms: CBRE, Chapman Lindsey Commercial Real Estate, Grimm Commercial, Grubb & Ellis, Hendricks & Partners, Land Advisors Organization, Oxford Realty Advisors, Park Properties & Investments, PICOR Commercial Real Estate Services and Volk Company.
- Office, top leasing brokers: Tari Auletta, Grubb & Ellis; Buzz Isaacson, Ike Isaacson, David Montijo, Bruce Suppes and David Volk, CBRE; and Rob Glaser, Rick Kleiner, Tom Knox, and Tom Nieman, Picor.
- Retail, top leasing brokers: David Blanchette, David Dutson, Nancy McClure, Jesse Peron, Paul Schloss and Pete Villaescusa, CBRE; Greg Furrier and Rob Tomlinson, Picor; and Dave Hammack and Debbie Heslop, Volk Company.
- Industrial, top leasing brokers: Tim Healy, CBRE; Ron Zimmerman, Grubb & Ellis; Stephen Cohen, Peter Douglas, Rob Glaser, Russ Hall, Paul Hooker, Brandon Rogers, and Pat Welchert, Picor; and David Gallaher, Tucson Industrial Realty.
- Top sales brokers: Michael Sandahl, Schloss and McClure, CBRE; Art Wadlund, Hendricks & Partners; Will White, Land Advisors Organization; Tom Hock, Park Properties & Investments; Bob Kaplan, Furrier and Glaser, Picor; and Heslop, Volk.
LaPrise to Picor
Retail specialist Aaron LaPrise, a CoStar Group Power Broker, has joined PICOR Commercial Real Estate Services. Formerly with the Harpel Company and CBRE, LaPrice is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers and the Urban Land Institute Young Leaders Group.