INSIDE TUCSON BUSINESS
BY: Roger Yohem
March 27, 2013
Small companies, often described as the backbone of the business community, are an active segment of the local economy. Together, these small businesses generate hundreds of new jobs and much-needed tax revenue for the city and county.
Below is a sampling of some of the small companies and organizations that have leased commercial space in recent months.
- Presson Corporation, 1870 W. Prince Road, leased space to the following: 1,440 square feet in Suite 8 to SD Media; 1,440 square feet in Suite 36 to Atlantic Biologicals. The transactions were handled by Rob Glaser and Paul Hooker with Picor Commercial Real Estate Services.
- Presson Equity Partners, 4555-4575 S. Palo Verde, leased space to the following: 3,960 square feet in Suite 131 to Sasiadek’s; 1,800 square feet in Suite 307 to Helping Everyday Youth; 1,500 square feet in Suite 423 to Legend Technical Services; 1,300 square feet in Suite 327 to MPC Design Technologies; and 908 square feet in Suite 163 to Stafflogix Corporation. The transactions were handled by Rob Glaser with Picor.
- Presson Midpoint LLC, 1835 S. Alvernon Way, leased space to the following: 1,200 square feet in Suite 206 to Golden Touch Beauty and Supply; and 1,080 square feet at 3921 E. 29th Street in Suite 309 to Hat’s Games. The transactions were handled by Rob Glaser and Paul Hooker with Picor.
- Presson Midway LLC, 4500 E. Speedway, leased space to the following: 3,100 square feet in Suites 1 and 2 to Sushi Ten; 1,620 square feet in Suite 87 to Nails to Go Go; and 958 square feet in Suite 42A to Universal Protection Service. The transactions were handled by Rob Glaser and Paul Hooker with Picor.
- Presson Scottsdale, 2410-1440 W. Ruthrauff Road, leased space to the following: 2,800 square feet in Suite 100 to Van Rylin Associates; and 1,200 square feet in Suite 110 to Paragon Design Services. The transactions were handled by Rob Glaser and Paul Hooker with Picor.
- Palo Verde Trust Partners, 3820-3860 S. Palo Verde Blvd., leased space to the following: 6,600 square feet in Suite 201 to Church of God; 4,500 square feet in Suite 101 to Chopstix Asian Diner; and 1,181 square feet in Suite 317 to Crandell Glass & Aluminum. The transactions were handled by Rob Glaser and Paul Hooker with Picor.
- Villa Feliz LLC leased 1,120 square feet at 6538 E. Tanque Verde Road, Suite 160, from La Plaza Investors LLLP, represented by David Carroll of Romano Real Estate. The tenant was represented by David Hammack of Volk Company Commercial Real Estate.
- Rocky Mountain Clean leased 1,100 square feet at 3820 E. 44th Street, Suite 424 from Rich Rodgers Investment. The transaction was handled by Brandon Rodgers, Picor.
- Anderson Ornamental Iron leased 1,000 square feet at 2112 N. Dragoon, Suite 15 from Rich Rodgers Investment. The transaction was handled by Brandon Rodgers with Picor.
- Earth Song Botanicals/New Star Nootropics leased 930 square feet at 3819 S. Evans Blvd., Suite 303, from Ajo/Evans Business Park LLC, represented by Pat Welchert and Jeff Zellet with Picor.
- Precious Metals Refinery leased 680 square feet at 7069 E. Tanque Verde Road from Sabino-Verde LLC, represented by Rick Volk and Dave Hammack of Volk Company.
- AristoCare Management LLC leased 655 square feet at 4525 E. Skyline Drive, Suite 129, from M. Francina Richardson and Suzanne Garvey, represented by Doug Richardson and Terry Lavery of Tucson Realty & Trust.
E-mail sales and leases and other real estate news items to [email protected]. Inside Real Estate & Construction appears weekly.